Monday, June 3, 2013

PLAY ON A CHECKERBOARD














OUTFIT:VINTAGE TOP/TAILORED PENCIL DRESS/TORY BURCH SANDALS
So good morning bonitas! Yesterday the weather in Macau was so sunny and I decided to go out shooting for my first outfit. However, I was not lucky to find any friends who happened to be available to help me, so with my lovely tripod and a handy remote these lovely photos were shot by myself,you might get to see my remote in some of the photos where I want you to see the detail of the accessories I was wearing, until I can find any good photographer I will shot all the photos by myself. And I chose this feminine top that I found in one of gongbei underground shops(indeed you can find treasures there!), I usually pair this with a denim shorts but adding the check print pencil skirt brings out a totally different yet bit more professional vibe. I wanted to buy a similar one in ASOS but failed to do so since they were out of stock so I bought the cloth and asked the tailor to make one for me:) And I finished my outfit with the versatile tory burch sandals which I bought from HK last summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment