Wednesday, June 19, 2013

STRIPE

 




 















OUTFIT: ESPRIT TOP/VINTAGE JEANS/NINE WEST SANDALS(SIMILAR HERE)
Stripe is definitely one of your must-have summer pieces, though you might not want to look too casual by wearing it, that's why I pair it with my newly-purchased nine west sandals, as you may think it's too high and not so easy to walk, I do agree from the look of the sandals, it doesn't look so comfy, but the design fits my feet so well that I can walk and pose in them so easily that I don't want to take them off. What could simply be better when you found a pair of good looking shoes which happen to fits you so well, and it makes my stripe top less casual, which is not so easy to achieve considering how cosy and comfy stripe tee or tops make one look and feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment