Friday, June 7, 2013

HAZELNUT CHOCOLATE


























OUTFIT: EP TOP/ZARA SKIRT/CHARLES & KEITH HEELS
So today I'm going to post a look which is both classic and comfy.I got this top from a HK brand called EP and pair it with my ZARA pencil skirt,you have no idea how much I like pencil skirts because they are so easy to wear and it compliments my waist line so well. You could wear this kind of outfit to work or hang out with friends in the newly open bars in town if you add a piece of statement jewels to highlight the empty and simple neckline. I found this green necklace on Madison Ave during my trip to New York last year, its vibrant color could make the dress you are wearing shine and help you to complete a more coherent style if you match the color. The whole outfit feels like a hazelnut chocolate with some green cherries on top,sounds bit strange at first glance, but you will like it when you give it a few more looks.:)



No comments:

Post a Comment