Thursday, June 6, 2013

FLORAL OR GALAXY PRINT






















Now comes to my favorite summer necessity: dresses. I found this H&M dress earlier this year in my hometown because I do have many dresses but never a floral print or galaxy print like this one,it's not like any of the single color dresses I have in my wardrobe but I didn't begin to wear it until recently and after trying out this dress a few times, the peplum became unwanted so I asked my tailor to cut it off and so it looks bit different from the link here. And thought I'm not really a Heels Girl, I have to admit heels and dresses are a couple made in heaven, so whenever I wear a dress, a pair of heels is a must. I got this one from Turkey two years ago and thanks to the classic hazelnut color they are still wearable. I finish this outfit with a lovely Panda ring I got from gongbei, yes again! Haha, I will post an blog entry about the shops in gongbei I frequented very soon, so stay tuned pretties! 



No comments:

Post a Comment