Thursday, June 13, 2013

REISS










OUTFIT:REISS MELIA DRESS/ASOS BOW SANDALS
Here's my another post about one-piece dresses , indeed they take up 80% of my wardrobe's space, I cannot stress how much I like to wear one-piece dresses, they are so easy to pair with any shoes, may it be pumps, sandals or flats, sometimes even chic sneakers. I got this REISS dress in IFC HK last May, you have no idea how thrilled I was when I saw REISS in HK, while TOPSHOP, LK BENNETT has been slow to open their stores in HK, I only have KAREN MILLEN to find treasures. Then when I finally saw REISS here, I found the lovely  MELIA DRESS, the cutting was perfect, the fabric was bit stuffy in humid HK air but then this is still one of the best summer party dresses I have. It combines the sexy and sweet vibe so well.

No comments:

Post a Comment