Wednesday, June 5, 2013

LAVENDER & MINT ICE-CREAM































OUTFIT: VINTAGE CAP/VINTAGE CARDIGAN AND TEE/VINTAGE SHORTS( SIMILAR HERE)/ASOS BOW SANDAL
Light color used to be my "off-limits" because I firmly believed that it could enlarge our visual body size, until I lost a few pounds this spring and I started to invest different styles and colors in my wardrobe, I fell in love with this lavender cardigan the time I saw it, it just gives you a sort of spring dream garden feel, which was precious since it kept raining in Macau for more than 8 weeks this spring. Besides this, the mint ice-cream color shorts also is a perfect match for the upcoming summer days, and you can pair it with a bikini top while out on vacation, or just wear it with a cool cap, then you get your cool chic yet sweet style effortlessly, so do you like my style today?

No comments:

Post a Comment