Tuesday, June 11, 2013

NAVY LACE







































OUTFIT:ASOS DRESS/RAYBAN AVIATOR/NINE WEST HEELS
Much as I love to wear dresses, when it comes to super mini skirt, I always hesitate. They are not so easy to pull off, you have to wear them with caution, so that you don't expose the body parts that should better stay covered, and you have to ignore all these onlookers' strange stare or glimpse.  So I seldom invest mini skirts or dresses in my wardrobe, most of my dresses are knee-long, however, the minute I saw this ASOS dress I was so caught with the sexy off-shoulder design, its navy color and lace fabric. All three that a element of a chic yet sexy style. I choose to wear it with the NINE WEST heels I found in Istanbul's Istinye park, and they pretty much match.

No comments:

Post a Comment