Wednesday, June 12, 2013

RED HAT BY THE RESERVOIR

















OUTFIT: VINTAGE TOP/VINTAGE SHORTS/ VINTAGE HAT
This place called "The Reservoir"(shuitang) is one of my favorite and most romantic spots in Macau, where I did most of my outdoor sports, there are people jogging, people walking, and laughing at all times of the day and night, with the company of picturesque clouds, crystal blue sky and blowing flowers of all colors in the day, while light of the shining stars, sounds of the sea tapping the shore and constant taking off and landing of the helicopters at night. When I was deciding new spots for my photo shooting, this place immediately jumped into my mind. I shot these photos at around 7 in the morning, when the sun was not so hot and the wind was blowing at a comfortable speed. And the light color of this time of the day set my floral tube top off to advantage.



No comments:

Post a Comment