Friday, June 21, 2013

SUIT UP

 







 












OUTFIT: ZARA DRESS/YSL CABAS CITY CHIC/NINE WEST SANDALS/VINTAGE SUNNIES
Here's one of my daily outfits. As many of my friends have asked me to post something more formal, and this is it. The photos were taken on my way to work. One-piece dress is the easiest to wear, just add a pair of sharp heels or sandals in case it's hot summer and a statement bag, and there you go, sophisticated and professional. This ZARA dress was not sleeveless, but I dislike the design of the sleeves so again I asked my tailor to cut it and personalize this dress for me, I also wanted to remove the peplum but then it's too empty around the waist part so I keep it. And I got my YSL bag in city of dreams of Macau last year, the snakeskin does match my shoes so well and it can go with anything professional in your wardrobe. The only thing I dislike is its weight, which reminds me of how much I dislike leather designer bag in summer, cause they are too heavy to carry. We already need to bear the hotness, no more heaviness for the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment