Wednesday, June 26, 2013

STATEMENT TOP

OUTFIT: KATE SPADE TOP/EP TROUSERS/NINE WEST SANDALS/LOUIS VUITTON BAG/RAY-BAN AVIATOR SUNNIES/MICHAEL KORS WATCH
Statement top is what I think every girl should have in their wardrobe. It can make your whole outfit shine, and help you pull off any style you want, either professional business attire when a pencil skirt is added, or a casual look when a pair of white shorts is included, or a chic effortless style when you wear it with skinny jeans, the list continues. Though statement top does not have to be expensive, but usually they are. But it's worthy of every penny you spent. I found this KATE SPADE CAROLINA TOP while I was shopping in four seasons Macau, its bold color caught my eyes immediately, and bold color is definitely a key for a statement top, I was trying out their lovely floral print Tatiana top too and happily found myself fit into size 4, but still I bought carolina top in the end, probably deeply in my mind the asymmetrical checkered print looks more artsy than the other one, and artsy is a very important element in my sense of beauty. So girls do you like this outfit?








No comments:

Post a Comment