Monday, June 17, 2013

WHITE & ORANGE





























OUTFIT: ASOS DRESS/VINTAGE HEELS
White and orange are not two common colors I choose to wear. White can make your style so simple and elegant with the right choice of fabric and pattern but you have to take care with it so that it doesn't get dirty so quickly, and orange is the color for summer, strange enough I haven't tried it before, when I look at my wardrobe, hardly can I find any pieces of the color orange. But when you combine this two, orange makes white not so dull and white serves as a good base for the boldness of orange. Normally I'd pair this simple white dress with black strap sandals to give a sexy look, but I kinda prefer this look because it's more interesting than the black-white combo.

No comments:

Post a Comment