Friday, May 31, 2013

YOU ARE WHAT YOU DO



UPPER OUTFIT: VINTAGE EARRINGS/MICHAEL KORS WATCH
MIDDLE OUTFIT: LK BENNETT DRESS/VINES JEWELS
LOWER OUTFIT: LK BENNETT DRESS

2. WHAT TO DO
So what should we do when we want to lose some weight, apart from controlling the things we put into our mouth, how much exercise we do and how frequent we do it are also crucial.Honestly I am not a very sporty girl, I did enjoy some sports like swimming, tennis and walking, but sports easily bore me. Many of my friends are amazed at the fact that I did work out continuously for 4 years. But what I drew from my experience this time is that sports actually only take up around 30% of the weight you lose, it helps you to burn fat, shape your muscle, increase metabolism,and make you feel good, it's all true, but if you choose to ignore the things you eat and only depend on doing sports, the result might disappoint you.So here's my suggestion:
a. doing small stretches or walking for 5-10 minutes twice a day;
b. swimming 3 times a week or doing any aerobics more than 40 minutes 3 times a week;
c. tapping the sides of your legs, count to 100 and stop, from your waist down to your angle, this part is what we Chinese call gallbladder channel,where our body get rid of the things we don't need any more.
They all sound so easy, and they actually are, but what stops us sometimes is how
long we can do it, and how much we want us to become healthier, prettier and happier. I do want all of the above and I'm doing it, and you?

No comments:

Post a Comment