Friday, May 31, 2013

YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT




UPPER OUTFIT: ESPRIT TOP/VINTAGE JEANS
LOWER OUTFIT: ASOS TOP/VINTAGE SHORTS/ASOS BOW SANDAL/YSL CABAS BAG

It does sound bit strange to name my first fashion blog entry-YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT, but this is something I am working on right now and, as far as I can see, this might become part of me,aka, my changing eating habits and so. I decided to adjust my lifestyle around mid-Feb,right after I came back from Spring Festival, and I have kept living like that until now, many of you pretties have been asking about how I managed to look slimmer than I used to, and I'm gonna share all my methods with you and you will be amazed at how easy it is to maintain a healthy eating habit.
1. WHAT TO EAT
I can't stress more about how it is important to eat normally, instead of starving myself and feeling depressed, this time I tried a new diet, aka, five small meals a day rather than 3 big meals a day. It's not new or creative, I just followed some common methods you can easily find online.
BREAKFAST: a bowl of alpen oatmeal, a cup of fat-free milk, two walnuts and two red dates;
SNACK 1:an apple or any fruit you like;
LUNCH: vegetables and sea fish;
SNACK 2: a cup of yogurt and some peanuts(nuts nut)
DINNER: subway vegie delight salad and a small piece of whole wheat bread.
It doesn't seem so difficult, right? and I lost around 20 pounds following this simple diet, the upper photo was taken last x-mas, and the lower one was taken this may. I'm sure you will notice a big difference between these two photos, and I will write about WHAT YOU DO in my next blog entry,stay tuned pretties!

No comments:

Post a Comment