Saturday, July 6, 2013

CHECKERED TOP

OUTFIT: TAILORED TOP/VINTAGE JEANS/STEVE MADDEN SNEAKERS
Morning guys, hope you have a good weekend!If you follow my blog from the beginning, you'd realize the cloth and color of the top I am wearing in this post is so similar to the checkered print skirt in my first blog entry, and yes, you guessed right! The tank top was made from the rest of the cloth from the checkered skirt.The top, same as the skirt, is so light and versatile,you can pair it with jeans of all colors, your favourite white shorts or mini skirts, the list continues. And compared to other designer or brand tank tops, this one is so unique and the price is so fair, like you wouldn't believe! I guess it's the pleasure of being creative and making your own outfit! But of course I'm not great at sewing and all that stuff, so only serving as the creative director of this outfit,I outsource the sewing to my tailor, as usual:)



No comments:

Post a Comment