Thursday, July 11, 2013

ONE SHOULDER BLUE

OUTFIT DRESS: DRESS/ASOS HEELS
I got this elegant one shoulder from Kuala Lumpur's SURIA KLCC last year, I had many similar dresses like this, but what caught my attention was its color(big fan of blue when it comes to dresses) and unique one shoulder design, which adds a bit chic vibe to the whole formal feeling, and just plus a light cardigan or blazer you are ready to work. For me fashion should be attainable and practical, as one of my friends put: the prettiest looking shoes might be the most difficult to wear, it's true, but I try to balance all the time, it has to be formal and elegant enough to wear to work, but also casual and chic enough to kill the time outside of work. One secret is that a pair of great shoes will do the trick for us just fine.


No comments:

Post a Comment