Tuesday, July 9, 2013

BRIGHT PINK

 OUTFIT:LK BENNETT DRESS/VINTAGE CARDIGAN/TORY BURCH SANDALS
Happy Tuesday everyone! I've had such a hectic time last week, I actually had to cut off my nap time to shoot all the photos because I have been assigned a lot of tasks at work and time has been quite limited. But managing all the tasks and get them done feels great! I had quite a lovely time this weekend though, met some really interesting friends, had the best Crepe in hk, bought a pair of classic Jimmy Choo:)And this bright pink color is exactly how I feel right now, motivated, happy and romantic,I was so amazed at the quantities and qualities of all these UK brands, REISS, LK BENNETT, ASOS, TED BAKER, THREE FLOOR, and some of my favourite pieces are all British brands, this bright pink dress for example, I actually went to times Warner center just to find their shop because they only sell shoes in HK Lane Crawford  And I picked a white cardigan to echo with my nail color, So do you like it?



No comments:

Post a Comment