Monday, July 29, 2013

HYDRANGEA


OUTFIT: ZARA TOP/VINTAGE SHORTS AND SUNNIES/NINE WEST SANDALS
Hydrangea is definitely one of my favourite photo shooting friends, don't misunderstand that I only use it for photo shooting haha, after all flowers make me feel so fresh and happy, as if all the joyfulness in life could be conveyed in a bunch of beautiful flowers. They make you forget all ugly things in life and remind you even if life could be hard at times, eventually it's going to bloom. Ok, so much for flowers, the small yet dense petals of hydrangea gives off a rather vibrant and vivid vibe that is great for your living room or newly-purchased glass vase, while carrying them taking all these photos, I was constantly asked by strangers if they are fake, but they are not.Like this new pink spot where the photos were taken, they are real and pink! Many friends of mine who came to Macau for the first time always asked me the same question: Why many buildings are clad with bold colors like pink and light green? According to wiki it's because the lovely buildings inherited the obvious Portuguese architecture influence, which is so feminine, and you will get to see in my future posts. And of course I will visit Portugal one day to see if wiki is true:)



No comments:

Post a Comment