Thursday, July 4, 2013

BALLERINA EARRINGS


OUTFIT: VINTAGE TOP AND SHORTS/STEVE MADDEN FLAT SANDALS/VINTAGE EARRINGS
Ballet, a beauty in its own form, expresses what cannot be put into words, a sophisticated form of art which requires a tranquil and peaceful heart to appreciate. So when I found this lovely lovely ballerina earrings, it reminds me of the beautiful ballet I was so lucky to enjoy in Beijing's NCPA and I was so drawn to its shape and pink color, and moreover it reminds me of my almost very first present from an old friend: a music box inside which the delicate ballerina dance to the classic FUR ELISE. It is not only an elegant fashion piece but also  a childhood reminder. I pair my earrings with this rose color off shoulder top, yes, I'm such a big fan of everything off shoulder:p, and I think they are from the same color family and complement each other.




No comments:

Post a Comment