Monday, September 2, 2013

HELLO FROM OSMANELİ

OUTFIT:ZARA DRESS/JIMMY CHOO HEELS
Guilty as charged,it's been quite some time since my last blog entry as I have veen so overwhelmed with my new work enviroment colleagues and stuff. So two weeks flew in a second, I went to new places neaby, refreshed my memories with the Turkish cuisine, made a few new friends. So far everything has been good, but since I am based in a camp site near a small Turlish town called Osmaneli and it's not very walking-friendly, every time I feel like going out I have to ask for the driver's help:( It makes me realise how much freedom I enjoyed in Macau, you have natural scenery and luxury brands all within walking distance. But at least where I live now helps me realise how lucky I am. So yesterday I decided to shoot some photos right at the back of my dorm,where there are some flowers but the road is paved with all these tiny stones which is only boots-friendly,you could have imagined how difficult for me to walk in these choos and pose for me photos, so my smile might look a bit weird LOL.After the photo shooting we went out to one of the bigger cities nearby called Eskişehir. The city was all right, blue sky, beautiful garden, lovely small art center, fresh salad,shopping center, pretty much all I need to survive haha. I had a great day yesterday and see you soon on my next blog post.



No comments:

Post a Comment