Thursday, September 26, 2013

IZINIK LAKE


OUTFIT: ZARA JACKET AND TANK TOP/VINTAGE JEANS/PRADA SUNNIES
Hey everyone! It's been quite some time since my last blog entry because of my visa holiday.So I was lucky enough to spend this year's mid-autumn festival with my beloved family and get to see so many friends in both my hometown and Beijing. Again all these gatherings just made me realize how lucky I am to have them in my life. And surely i will blog about my vacation very soon. Today's post is about a day trip to Iznik,which was very pleasant because of the autumn weather and my companies. This was my second time to the lake, this time the weather was even better, what I enjoyed the most was the blowing wind in late afternoon over our lovely table by the lake, where we got to enjoy the reflected shining surface of the lake,which looked more like sea to me, as well as our lovely conversation.And we got to see this cute one-year-old baby picnicing with her parents, such a picturesque family outing.After some chitchatting and walking along the bank we went to our favourite kofteci in town and drove back after a day full of laughters, Turkish yummies and natural beauties.This kind of entertainment has given me more pleasure than bar hopping and other city adventures, maybe simplicity does work.  


No comments:

Post a Comment