Tuesday, August 20, 2013

MY FIRST TURKISH WEDDING

OUTFIT: ASOS TOP/VINTAGE SHORTS/PRADA SUNNIES
 Hi guys, this is my fourth day in Turkey and I'm enjoying every minute. After a short and sweet stay in the small city named bozuyuk, we took a road trip to Istanbul for a colleague's wedding.  So we dressed up for this not-so-traditional outdoor Turkish wedding, there are ceremonies, dancings, photo shootings etc, it was held in an open area 20 minutes away from my favorite shopping paradise in Istanbul, the istinye park, where you see the high trees, enjoy the sunlight shining from above, since it's isolated, you can dance, drink and do whatever you like, it's a perfect spot for wedding. I have not met the newly-wed before but my colleagues took me there and we had a great time. It's not exactly my dreaming wedding style but compared with the dinner-oriented chinese style wedding, I'd say this one is more simple and elegant. So here are the photos.
















No comments:

Post a Comment