Monday, August 5, 2013

SARAR

OUTFIT: SARAR DRESS/NINE WEST HEELS
Sarar is one of my favourite Turkish brand for workwear, the cutting and simplicity are two most attractive features of this brand, I spotted this dress 3 years ago in Istanbul's Istinye park and was quite enchanted by its light blue color and back zip design, it's perfect for any formal occasions.  The small oil painting I was carrying was painted by me one year ago, I took the liberty of wanting to change it to a small clutch and just match it with my dress first, the colors look good together. And it has everything I want in a city, the financial center in HK, MOMA in the big apple,blue sky and colorful buildings. Coincidentally, while posting this outfit, I was told just two days ago that a project in Turkey is in need of my help so I will have to work there temporarily for four months. Of course I will keep blogging, it's just you might see different landscapes and backgrounds in my posts.:)





No comments:

Post a Comment