Thursday, August 15, 2013

MGM BRUNCH

OUTIFIT: ZARA DRESS/ASOS TOP/VINTAGE EARRINGS AND CLUTCH
As I just woke up from my ten-hour flight to Istanbul, there are still sometime before I arrive, why not make the most of it and spend it blogging? These photos were taken while my cousins came to Macau and visited me, that day I took them to MGM Rossio for brunch, we dined in the terrace where you get to see the new aquarium beautifully located in the center of the big hall, MGM promotes different themes every now and then, as with the brunch theme in Rossio. It was such a great family bonding time, when you get to enjoy the food and aquarium as well as the laughters.

It all started so elegant and classy

My favourite is Lychee !









Then we got bit full


looks like we have to much energy haha


He looks like food-poisoned

this is :like I cared....


and yayyy

No comments:

Post a Comment