Saturday, July 26, 2014

SNOW



It looks like Japan, right? At least it does for me, whenever I see this series of photos it reminded me of my trip to Japan two years ago, all these white and even pink-looking snow, with the sunset beautifully interfacing the mountain line and every element in the air. But, it was in Turkey, I remember I was playing with my colleagues in the snow, we were snowing fighting, posing the snow and sipping coffee while watching the firtina(snowstorm in turkish) from indoor,but if memory fails to serve right, I may just confuse Turkey with Japan,my smile was similar, the leave didn't look all that different and most importantly the snow remained equally pure, so I conclude: at the end of the day, what we all remember about the past is the not the specific place or scenery but our mood and emotion at that moment.




No comments:

Post a Comment