Thursday, July 24, 2014

GREY SKIRT

My over-packed daily schedule has left me very limited time to shoot photos and post here, though I have not forgotten how much fun I get from posing and editing photos, much as my passion for leaning French lingers, I tried to write my post in French(not like anyone will read i know haha),I could not help but feel like a 10-year-old girl who tries to write the first few essays in school:)So for this post I changed the language back to English again. Suddenly I feel I'm in my 30s with all that experience and sophistication, back to this outfit,  it has the sort of high school vibe due to the color of the skirt and the shape of the shirt, and it makes me feel very comfortable, not necessarily special, but very cosy and laid-back.I got this pair of Tory Burch flats from city of dreams, i think it can go better with jeans and shirt, but this humid macau summer has prevented me from wearing anything of the kind. The top and skirt are from ZARA again, easy to wear, good price and versatile as always;)



No comments:

Post a Comment