Tuesday, July 29, 2014

HIGH SCHOOL STYLE


Whenever I take all my kit and shoot photos somewhere, either in a park or near the sea, or just simply downstairs, there are always new people being attracted to the things I do, some of them ask if I need help, some of them make fun by standing in front of my camera, some of them just keep staring at me, how I adjust my camera, how I pose and How I smile to the camera, they must find me so strangely happy, I seem so fearless in front of the strangers and the camera, I appear as if nothing matters except the things I am working on. Honestly I could not care less about how these passers-by think about me, but when they actually stopped and came to talk with me,I almost always am happy to reply. So after starting my shooting some ten minutes later that Saturday afternoon, this little girl who is about five or six years old stood there with her grandfather and her little younger sister in the stroller, she watched me for about ten minutes during which her grandpa kept asking her to leave)still she was there, so focused, and didn't even say a thing, then she asked me is it fun to take photos, and told me she also wanted to try and pose, and i took some photos for her,and she proudly told me her name and where she lived(just two floors above mine) and if i can send her the photo i took. It happened so fast I didn't even realize how confident this little girl is and how it is difficult to refuse a sincere request. But it was one of the few moments I enjoy people's attention more than the photo shooting itself.








No comments:

Post a Comment