Saturday, March 29, 2014

TED BAKER DRESS



Hey everyone!This is a humid hello from our infamous Macau spring weather(talk about neither summer dress-friendly nor winter coat-friendly, i guess they name spring for a reason) .Though my smile doesn't reflect how much i loath The spring, i'm sure you guys can sympathize with me if you actually live in the HK/Macau region in spring time. And despite my efforts trying to focus this blog on fashion and beauty, my thoughts keep wandering to topics more than that(it doesn't show yet, i know),however, the status quo left me very limited time to blog and i had to squeeze 1-1.5hours to shoot the photo between the time I finished our annual peers review meeting(pretty lame,huh?) and my dinner last Saturday, talk about conscientious narcissist, no one beats me,but hey, did i forget to insert the word classy before the n word? The one who'd actually carry a tripod and all kits necessary(three lenses and a DSLR heavier than a 8-pound dumbbell) for shooting, and spent even more time editing and writing,i'm sure you notice the differences between a vulgar selfie( did i just say the word vulgar) and a classy one.Now i see how overworked people can be verbally bitter or creative in that sense. 











No comments:

Post a Comment