Thursday, October 17, 2013

MEDITERRANEAN SEA

OUTFIT: ASOS TOP/ADL SKIRT/VALENTINO HEELS
As I have been away for a few days you might have guessed right, the lovely manzara have been the beautiful Mediterranean sea.I am always a sea person more than a mountain one.Walking along the seaside, with the fresh wind blow, never-ending wide horizon of the blue, and misty mountain lines afar, I guarantee you all of your sorrows must go with the wind and the true tranquility stays. This time I tried cycling along the sea, with a little bit overdressing and red lipsticks, surely I felt different and odd at first, then you wouldn't imagine how great and adventurous it made me feel.Walking out of one's comfort zone and accept that you are different from others does wonders to build confidence and happiness.










No comments:

Post a Comment