Saturday, October 5, 2013

SCHOOL CHECKERED

OUTFIT: E-LAND TOP/ADL DRESS/DERIMOD BOOTS
Long time no see! As it has been raining all along this week I hardly had any mood  to shoot any new outfits, finally when the weekend came the weather turned much better. And I had my first night out in the university town with my colleagues,two hours' driving and the freezing weather in town does not stop all these delikanli(young people) from partying, drinking and smoking water pipe till early morning. I guess Eskisehir will become one of my favourite cities in Turkey.And I managed to wake up at my usual time today,feeling super good so I asked Zhou to shoot these photos for me. I got my top in high school, and my super mum managed to keep this lovely top so new as my colleagues cannot believe it's almost 8 years old! And I'm so glad to be able to find really nice long boots in Turkey,without much effort as they have so many choices available with high quality. Have a great weekend guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment