Wednesday, February 19, 2014

LAVENDER



yes i know it has been forever since i last updated my blog and since i was sent to turkey and based in so small a town that everything my blog needs became difficult to achieve, the scenery, the colorful outfit and most importantly my mood.But here I am, came back to Macau the beginning of January and after my trips to Maldives and my hometown for CNY, finally I can breathe the Macau air and got some time to update my blog. Though I am still quite busy with my main job, fashion blogging is something I feel passionate about and dont want to give up at the moment so I will restart now and continuously share some photos(aka 200 or more:p) with all of you who are also interested in fashion or me in that case?haha.
This series of photos with the lavenda color palette was shot in Dusit Thani resort in Maldives, by my talented and passionate mum, yes, I know travelling to the honeymoon paradise with your mum sounds a little bit more than normal to most of you, but since my mum and I share a love for good food and photography(selfies included), so we make good company for each other. Though I'd honestly admit that she takes better photos than I do but my pose beats hers.I got this maxi dress from taobao and it goes great with the different levels of blue sea of the Indian ocean. Just like the way I felt there, calm, peaceful and elegant.














No comments:

Post a Comment