Friday, March 14, 2014

ANTALYA SAILING


The reason I seldom wear red is because wearing this bold color requires me to feel exciting and the color of the background must go with it.Yes, I know it sounds so picky but casually wearing red with clothes of any color will ruin the whole outfit. So that day I went to the Antalya riviera with my colleagues for the Kurban Bayrami holiday in Turkey, the sun was shining, and the beautiful sunlight simmering in the surface of the deep crystal blue sea, it so happened to go great with my red outfit that day,so here I am, feeling quite exciting in  the red dress, beautiful sunlight,and the cute sailing boat,the only thing I am not sure was whether it was the outfit makes me feel so or I felt so that I chose this dress.











No comments:

Post a Comment