Tuesday, January 27, 2015

SWEET HOME

Bit gloomy last Saturday,always the weather report first and it never fails to influence your mood secretly,thus I had to find somewhere indoor to take photos for this new outfit combination I created. I have a spare room in the apartment where somehow I managed to set up a tiny "studio" for photo shooting, this "spare room" idea is what I always want in my apartment, a place where I can play lego/puzzle, play instrument,take photos, listen to my music so loud and carefree,it's my land and my space.Well I put the puzzle and music thing in the salon now as the room is not big enough to include all these:)But the lighting of the room plus the scattered sunlight from the balcony was not good enough as seen from the trial shots,as I was just sliding out of the room the hallway seems open and bright enough so I put the small table together with my butterfly orchids as a simply background. I think it actually went quite well.








No comments:

Post a Comment