Monday, May 5, 2014

ASKIMDAN GELEN CICEKLER

Much as I dislike the humid and rainy spring of Macau, it sometimes surprises me with such bright sunlight and gentle breeze. I was not planning on shooting photos that day, after seeing this beautiful day in the morning, I took all my kit and shoot these photos after lunch in the small park in front of my office building, for those of you in Macau it is called parque Dr. Carlos d"Assumpcao (宋玉生公园), I love the shadows of the new trees casting behind me and the leaves falling freely on the surface of the small waterway, and of course my flowers from my dearest darling. When I received this bouquet, the vibrant color and the delicate note have succeeded in making my day once again, just like all these other times. Thank you Askimmmm.


No comments:

Post a Comment