Friday, June 28, 2013

YELLOW BELT

OUTFIT: ESPRIT TOP/ZARA SKIRT/VINTAGE BELT & SANDALS/MICHAEL KORS WATCH/ COACH SUNNIES
Belt is definitely one of my must-haves in my wardrobe because it is not quite expensive but very versatile. I have many belts of different colors, some of them are bit expensive than the other, but mostly I wouldn't pay very much for belts,however it does not stop me from loving them. Usually for summer time you can pair your jeans with wider belts to emphasize your waist line, or just wrap around your skater dress to achieve a vintage look, the lighter the color, the younger you look, while the darker ones could be perfect for winter time. Belts with bold accessories have not appealed to me at all, I think it kinda steal the attention which could have been saved for your top or dress.


                                   








No comments:

Post a Comment